GSS is a leader in fall protection services, and we’re excited to announce that we’re growing our company and expanding our staff. We’re a small but mighty company that appreciates people who are passionate about what they do and take pride in their achievements. Our employees work hard, but we also foster a friendly and supportive environment.
We’re looking to fulfill the role of Project Engineer to help aid in the design and creation of fall protection systems and layouts. Are you a mature, responsible worker who is assertive and reliable? Do you get energized by approaching projects and solving problems in a creative way? This position might be just what you’re looking for.
- Liaison between general contractors, suppliers, and internal team
- Advise and supervise engineers throughout complete scope of project
- Must be able to have a base knowledge of AutoCad
Required Knowledge & Experience
- Knowledge of structural steel
- Experience in planning & forecasting
- Experience with acquisitions appropriate to materials & equipment
- Track record of bringing projects in on schedule and under budget
- OSHA - 10 Required
- 5 to 10 years in the construction industry.
- College Graduate
Required Abilities & Skills
- Excellent communicator
- Organizational skills
- Problem solver
- Attention to detail
Salary will be determined by your experience level.
Would you like to join our team? Email us your resume and let us know of your interest in this position and our company.