GSS is looking for people who share our passion for a safe workplace, who know the importance of reliability and responsibility, and who want to be part of this dynamic – and fun – workforce.
Salary Range: $60,000 - $75,000
A qualified candidate would work with both Operations & Sales to estimate and create layouts / plans for the installation of Fall Protection equipment. Candidate must know about and be familiar in the General Contractor / Subcontractor relationship regarding submittals, RFI’s, RFP’s and other commonly used reports in the construction industry.
- Design frameworks for a project.
- Work with project & structural engineers to design & develop customized systems to accommodate the building’s structure and all safety standards.
- Analyze, design and build business/technical solutions that deliver the client’s goal.
- Manage shop drawing development.
- Prepare submittals and maintain submittal logs.
- Create detailed design documentation.
- Manage materials suppliers.
- Ordering and monitoring of materials, submittals & approvals.
- Estimate time and costs required to complete the project.
- Produce final design specifications.
- Attend construction meetings.
- Supervise assistant drafters and other workers involved in the project design.